Microbial Disinfecting & Deodorizing
When is a good time to clean your duct system?
Residential and commercial air ducts are the lungs of a building
These systems are designed to heat and cool the interior environment while filtering and circulating the interior air, causing the components of the system to become filled with contaminants such as hair, dander, and other contaminants that can be a nuisance to our bodies.
Microbial disinfectants are the most efficient and natural disinfectants to clean houses because they are safe to use. This is a safe and reliable way to clean houses by giving them a fresh and pure smell. These microbes can effectively kill germs, bacteria, and viruses. There will be no problem with any skin allergies in this process of cleaning.
We do our best to provide microbe control for a range of places and products — from industrial spaces like offices and homes to wearable items like shoes, belts, and accessories. Our effective microbe removal services work hard to keep your items safe from microbe damage, with a range of packages that can help extend the life of your stuff.
Microbial Disinfecting & Deodorizing service has a lot of work to do in the home, office, and places where there are large numbers of people. The main aim of the service is to disinfect and deodorize homes, offices, and public areas from bacterial and viral infections, harmful gases, and unsanitary conditions.
This is why it is so important to keep your systems clean. At Coastal Power Vacuum we take great pride in offering residential and commercial air duct cleaning and air quality services to the British Columbia Area.
A few signs your air ducts are contaminated:
- A dusty home, even after cleaning.
- Dark stains appear around your floor and wall vents.
- Strange odours when the heating/cooling system is running.
- Increased cost on your heating bills.
- Excessive coughing and sneezing while at home but stops when outdoors.
- Experiencing asthma-type symptoms while at home but not at work or outdoors.
- Kids are showing signs of breathing problems while indoors but fine outdoors.
- You just finished a home renovation project.
- Pets can also introduce a significant amount of contamination in the ventilation system.
Schedule a Service
If you need help in your home or business, get in touch and we’ll get right back to you. Our advanced booking and communication platform keeps you informed of our daily progress through text and email.